Brewery Worker | Miller Brewing Company
Aug 2010 - Present
- Inventories, monitors, cleans, and records the temperatures on fermentation, aging, and package release tanks.
- Sets routes mechanically and electronically for fluid movement through out the brewery.
- Controls primary filtration from fermentation, and final filtration to packaging.
- Promotes a safe work environment through personal actions. Identifies any safety concerns, as well as cost saving opportunities.
- Operation, cleaning, and maintenance of fillers, packers, and depalletizers.
- Loads and unloads palletizers, trucks, and railcars. Moves products onto pallets in correct positions.
- Scans products and cross docks, moves to warehouse, or loading areas as directed. Checks for accuracy and placement.
- Packs products using shrink-wrap.
- Verifies that incoming and outgoing products are labeled correctly according to orders and quality standards.
- Moves products and equipment safely with a forklift.
- Serves on the snow team, HAZMAT team, confined space rescue team, and the taste panel.
Brewmaster | Randy's Fun Hunters Brewery
Mar 1995 - Dec 2015
- Handles all stages of the craft brewing process from boiling the wort to pitching the yeast.
- Monitors the temperature during all brewing steps and fermentation.
- Moves fluids cleanly though the brewery from one process to the next.
- Manages filtering and carbonation processes.
- Filters and kegs beer.
- CIPs and sanitizes equipment.
- Samples at all stages of production to maintain quality standards.